Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Entering game loading screen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
Dworgyn on Oct 10, 2017 wrote:
Thank you for sending in your WizardClient file. This was forwarded to our programmers. One more question, are you experiencing this same issue when you try to log into Pirate101?

So far the most common link appears to be HughesNet Satellite Service. We are continuing to investigate.
I also have Hughes net but the common link is also the last update with the game

Survivor
Jul 02, 2015
Thank you for sending in your WizardClient file. This was forwarded to our programmers. One more question, are you experiencing this same issue when you try to log into Pirate101?

So far the most common link appears to be HughesNet Satellite Service. We are continuing to investigate.
I wasn't. It was just really laggy due to loading everything in. I could play that game just fine.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2017
I made an account for Pirate 101 and I can made new characters and all goes well, right up until I go for my quest. Then it tells me connection lost.

I also sent in a couple of my client files last night.

Thank you for your help with this.

I can play fine on my laptop (Dell Inspiron) if I take it to work with me, so not a setting on my laptop.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Thank you for the update. Never thought the internet provider would be an issue, just a browser issue.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2017
Thank you! I am hopeful to get back in the game.

Since I have two accounts, I was actually able to get in the game tonight with my first wiz and joined a battle and then the second wiz actually got on. So I ported to the first wiz and on the first wiz screen I showed up and joined the battle. Stayed in battle, did not time out. On the second wiz screen though, it stayed on the Wizard 101 flash screen. Don't know if that helps or not, but thought I would pass it along.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2012
We believe we have found the issue and will be making an update tomorrow morning to see if we can help get you back into the game.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/wizard101-offline-3-7-am-us-central-10112017-8ad6a4245ec26520015f0842dc2a5894?page=1
Oh i am so hopeful this works!! Thank you for helping us My fingers are crossed.....

Survivor
Apr 07, 2017
Thank you so much! I am able to enter the game and play this morning.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008