Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Entering game glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2013
Hi, whenever I try and enter the game on my storm wizard, it always freezes on the Entering game screen and the audio cuts out. This doesn't happen to any of my other characters, and I really want to quest on that storm wizard. I always have to hold down my power button on the computer to get out of the frozen screen, how do I fix this?

-Brady StormRunner

Survivor
May 27, 2014
hi i'm done with a quest in krokotopia but its a main quest i haven't got any main quest in marleybone so if you guys can fix this for me that would be great for me

Survivor
May 20, 2017
Marlybonespywolf on May 30, 2017 wrote:
Hi, whenever I try and enter the game on my storm wizard, it always freezes on the Entering game screen and the audio cuts out. This doesn't happen to any of my other characters, and I really want to quest on that storm wizard. I always have to hold down my power button on the computer to get out of the frozen screen, how do I fix this?

-Brady StormRunner
You should ask Kingsisle for help i know they have an email but i forget what it is but yeah just email them but maybe you have to get rid of that storm character and make a new storm character but idk im just guessing tell me if this helped at all!

-Dustin DeathGiver level 24