Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enemies not being stunned

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2009
I was helping a friend in the Counterweight Dungeons, and when he used a Stun spell (the enemies did not have stun blocks) all the enemies attacked us, despite their being stunned earlier that turn. I don't know whether others have had this issue or not, but I thought that I'd bring it to everyone's attention.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
I was helping a friend in the Counterweight Dungeons, and when he used a Stun spell (the enemies did not have stun blocks) all the enemies attacked us, despite their being stunned earlier that turn. I don't know whether others have had this issue or not, but I thought that I'd bring it to everyone's attention.

I had the same problem on Colossus Blvd and also in Krokotopia. It happened at least 5 different times. I finally just took it out of my deck.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
ozzyrocker412 wrote:

If you think thats bad wait until you get into Celestia. NO BOSS CAN BE STUNNED.

I have watched Medusa (which has a TWO turn stun) Hit a target and they attack both turns anyway! This is a problem that needs to be resolved. Not right now mind you as it clearly isnt a super big issue but it is very annoying at times.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Bosses cannnot be stunned. If this is a problem with non-bosses, then you should report a bug.

Defender
Aug 03, 2009