Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

empty dungen

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
i am a life wiserd level 50. some time ago i tried to solo sivya drack tome i was doing fine in till i had to fight the ghost of her. senes she was life she had a realy hi resist. so i went out and went back in with a freind. when we went in my frend and the enamys disapered. my freind said that thay were there. so i had to wate in till the nects day. we did do it in the end, but still it was anoying.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
streem485 on May 20, 2013 wrote:
i am a life wiserd level 50. some time ago i tried to solo sivya drack tome i was doing fine in till i had to fight the ghost of her. senes she was life she had a realy hi resist. so i went out and went back in with a freind. when we went in my frend and the enamys disapered. my freind said that thay were there. so i had to wate in till the nects day. we did do it in the end, but still it was anoying.
Just a note on battling life monsters young wizards - mainly boss ones - your wizard can use a prism spell that converts your life spells to death for higher damage. Look for them in your cards and add a few to your deck when fighting Life monsters.

Only down fall is - you must apply these converts to the monster prior to them putting a death shield on themselves, my life wizard used a death wand mainly for breaking these shields off. In later worlds this annoyance stops but in the first arc it is quite common along with their constant use of weakness.