Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

earn crowns video

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Hi

I'm having trouble earning crowns from the earn crowns videos.

Is something wrong with the videos that you haven't fixed yet to let other wizards on yours game to earn crowns?

I'm just wondering right now so I thought I should ask what wrong with the earn crowns video.

I hope you have a wonderful day and keep on fixing stuff on the game that more importance then those earn crowns videos.

Thank you

P:S:
yours business and yours people that are working even the hall monitors are doing a wonderful job keeping up the good work.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
All I know is that you can't earn crowns on Mac yet, i'm not really sure why yours aren't being redeemed if you're on PC.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
I am using a PC just don't understand why the earn crowns videos not working on my PC.

I thought Kingsisle could answer me.

Since they created the game

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Hi. Could you describe more about the problem you're experiencing? Also please note that if you're outside of the US, there will be a very limited supply of videos available.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
I am having problems with the new style of videos. It always says that I am getting Crowns both from the video and from the Earn Crowns interface itself, but as of right now I haven't received any of them yet.

They are the ones that have the dark blue / black line on top that says "Complete the offer and earn 10 Crowns".

7/18 was the first day I have tried these, and also watched on 7/20. I haven't gotten any Crowns as of right now, when usually I would get them within the day.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Dworgyn on Jul 21, 2017 wrote:
Hi. Could you describe more about the problem you're experiencing? Also please note that if you're outside of the US, there will be a very limited supply of videos available.
I open the window and it just has a blank black screen. There is no option to play a video, nor does the video start playing. The only option is to close the window. This is what has been happening for me. I am in the US and use Windows 10

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Hi I use to be able to watch 10 earns crowns videos before.

Now it only lets me watch 1 when I have membership and it says after I watch 1 video they don't have any more offers to Show anymore videos at all.

Is this a bug on Wizard101?

Just wondering

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
I live in US I don't know why I'm having trouble earning crowns.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Hi it still not working for me

I live in Edmond Oklahoma and i have a window 8 computer in my room on the last update for the window 8 computer.

the earn crowns stopped working for me as much as it use to.

I need the earn crown videos to get crowns the day i use the videos not 2 days later for only 10 crowns then i won't have membership anymore.

I'm not rich like mostly wizard101 gamers so i need those earn crowns videos.

Please fix it i'm getting tired of have a little bit of crowns.

I want to open some of those packs that are on sale but after this Sunday they won't have the Halloween pack and i really want the cat ears hair due really badly.

so please fix the earn crowns videos only 1 video a day doesn't help me at all.

each time i try to watch another earn crown video it says oops so please change that.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Dworgyn,

I'm still experiencing issues with the Earn Crowns Feature. I watched a couple of videos using the feature on Saturday and I still am not seeing the crowns? My cousin did too and on the family of accounts it says that it hasn't showed up for her either? That was on Saturday and today is Tuesday though?

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
We're still researching this and hope to have any intermittent issues cleared up soon. In the meantime, please continue to contact support if it's been over 24 hours and you have not received the Crowns you should have for watching videos.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008