Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earn Crowns Feature [Broken Ad]

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
I'm trying to get some crowns for the 50% off offer for members, but I keep getting the same broken ad 95% of the time. It gives a message in the corner saying "Flash plugin failed to load" yet my flash plugin works for everything else, and it is updated to the most recent version. If there is anything that can be done to put this specific ad out of the mix that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Ryan

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
ryanthawizard on Feb 1, 2016 wrote:
I'm trying to get some crowns for the 50% off offer for members, but I keep getting the same broken ad 95% of the time. It gives a message in the corner saying "Flash plugin failed to load" yet my flash plugin works for everything else, and it is updated to the most recent version. If there is anything that can be done to put this specific ad out of the mix that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Ryan
Same here (and Adobe Flash is updated too). As of yesterday, this particular broken ad was the only ad popping up (before, only the broken Supersonic ad would show up intermittently).

It is unfortunate that the Earn Crowns system might be one of the first features a new player experiences in this game. The current state is not a good experience.