Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earn Crown Videos

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2016
Something is wrong I can't get to videos. I click the crown video icon but it doesn't take me to videos. All I get is a spinning icon saying "checking for videos". This stays up till I get logged off, I've tried with it open for hours and still can't get to the videos.

Anyone know how to fix this? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling w101 but the same thing happens. I'm in a location where I should have videos and is legal to watch.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
How do you know you should have videos? Video ads for games depend on matching certain demographics, I don't see how anyone can know that they match unless they get the videos.

Defender
Jun 23, 2016
First have you checked to make sure your permissions on your account are set correctly like the game recommends? (https://www.wizard101.com/game/watch-videos-for-crowns)

Now I have to ask the following could it be your ISP or something else maybe a missing plug-in or driver.

In very old time of the internet things like Adobe Flash or other plug-ins could cause these issues and prevent the system from showing the video you are seeking.

Can you get to the videos from the Wizard101 site itself for them to work or play the games?

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2016
Ok so after many days of trying and resetting network it came down to doing a system restore. works again, thanks for everyones help.