Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dye shop not working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
When I try to select different colors for clothes the shop is not showing a preview of the color to be applied. This appears to only be happening to items that are stitched. I am also certain the item can be color changed since I can get an unstitched version and it will work as intended.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
That is odd. I have dyed many stitched items in the past. It appears that the preview does not work on any stitched items now.

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
I have had the same trouble with the dye preview window since update. color changes do not show at all. however,if i take the chance and buy the dye change, it does work. it just costs a lot of gold if my choice was bad to dye again and possibly again. it would be nice if that could be fixed soon.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
This has happened to me a lot recently, on not only one account. It started when the new update launched. This really bugs me because not being able to see if certain colors look ok together can lead to wasted gold when trying to figure it out.

Brooke

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
i am having the same issue; it would be great if someone could fix it asap.

-von

Administrator