Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Double... Trouble?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 27, 2013
I have been holding a number of plants in elder stats, just for the occasion of members’ double experience/rewards. I began harvesting this afternoon and am confused. It seems that the characters have received double experience, but not double rewards. The Couch Potatoes dropped one 6th level snack, one 9th level snack each and one seed each, rather than double. The experience was 6000 each.
Have I misunderstood something? What’s up?

Defender
May 27, 2013
I must apologize.
Looking in the backpacks and counting, I did in fact receive the double rewards. The confusion came when the extra it wasn’t shown on screen at the time.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I haven't been receiving the promotion gifts.
I didn't get the mega pet snack last time. I didn't get the professor's pack before that, that I won in promotion. Pretty sure it was a professor's pack. I wound up buying plenty of professor's packs, so I don't need it now. My storage is all full and my backpack and banks are always tipping toward full. I have to stop and port and sell.
But it's kind of sad that I get excited to see the new gift in my gifts queue and it just is not there.