Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Double Gardening - no double mega snacks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2013
I thought other than seeds everything else was to be doubled during Double Gardening but when I harvested my elder Couch Potatoes I only received one mega snack per seed - during previous Double Gardening I always received double mega snacks.

Will I be credited with the mega snacks I did not receive?

Administrator
Nicola Flannel on Sep 2, 2019 wrote:
I thought other than seeds everything else was to be doubled during Double Gardening but when I harvested my elder Couch Potatoes I only received one mega snack per seed - during previous Double Gardening I always received double mega snacks.

Will I be credited with the mega snacks I did not receive?
Hi Katsnum! Were you harvesting at the elder stage of the plant?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Sparck,

I've this same issue as well.

Treasures also seem not to show duplicated upon elder harvests but are fine during regular harvests.

Mega Snacks show no duplication which is also odd.

Administrator
Star Edward on Sep 3, 2019 wrote:
Sparck,

I've this same issue as well.

Treasures also seem not to show duplicated upon elder harvests but are fine during regular harvests.

Mega Snacks show no duplication which is also odd.

Please see this post by community member Bailey Jade that explains more about how Double Gardening works. If it's still different from this explanation, please let us know:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?508691-DOUBLE-the-Nerf-to-DOUBLE-Gardening&p=5585035#post5585035

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I had the same issue with a couple of Couch Potatoes BUT, I went out to character screen and back in. At that point, I started using wand only AND slowly collected.

You will not always get 2 of the same Mega snack, but you should still get 2 megas. Using the "X" to collect seems to cause some to collect from 2 plants at the same time and it does appear to cause a loss of snacks when doing so.

Do read @Baily Jade's post that Sparck has referenced to see if it helps understand what has happened.