Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Don't want to lose my wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2018
I have a level 130 storm wizard and I'm on a family account at the moment that I no longer have access to the master password after a breakup. After April 8 2018 my membership will end and can not renew it since I don't have the master password. I need to put my wizard on my own account so that I can continue playing and get a one year membership. I have written 3 emails regarding this situation and haven't gotten a response. Please help me save my account. Thank you.

Administrator
Melissa77930 on Apr 3, 2019 wrote:
I have a level 130 storm wizard and I'm on a family account at the moment that I no longer have access to the master password after a breakup. After April 8 2018 my membership will end and can not renew it since I don't have the master password. I need to put my wizard on my own account so that I can continue playing and get a one year membership. I have written 3 emails regarding this situation and haven't gotten a response. Please help me save my account. Thank you.
Hi melissa! Have you received a support ticket # when emailing our team? That's your sign that we've received the email. If not, please try another domain, such as gmail instead of yahoo.