Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

diego quest need help

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
So, I had this quest diego the duelmaster gave me. This is the quest where you learn about astral spells, criticals, and stuff like that. (Available at like level 40) Anyways, so I started the quest and went in the arena. When you walk through the arena door for this quest, It takes you straight to the arena place so it's not like it would usually be. Diego walks you through the whole thing, and tells you what to do. When I got to the accuracy part, I didn't follow his directions, and applied the accuracy to the fire cat spell, and killed the practice minion too soon. When ever I go back to the arena for this quest or just a regular pvp, It takes me straight to the arena place where the quest was taking place, but since I killed the practice minion, he's not there so I can't finish my quest, and on top of that, I am not able to do normal player vs player because it always takes me to the arena place where the practice minion is supposed to be. Please help me, I am very upset this has happened!
Sabrina WinterBlade ICE Level 53