Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dear Wizard101 Crew

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2016
It appears that all schools have their own street in wizard city except death and balance and i think it is unfair would you please let me know why. and what was nightside before it had the death school. because it is not the death campus because merle ambrose said the school fell into nightside and not it became nightside sok you please give public thought Thank You.

your loving Death student Malorn Dark.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
mydraketwizard on Mar 17, 2017 wrote:
It appears that all schools have their own street in wizard city except death and balance and i think it is unfair would you please let me know why. and what was nightside before it had the death school. because it is not the death campus because merle ambrose said the school fell into nightside and not it became nightside sok you please give public thought Thank You.

your loving Death student Malorn Dark.
x sighs x you are really forgeting this i will make a new world with new forests and it will have a death and balance
forest fire school arcanum master jacob redshield X SIGHS X

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
they made krok the balance and made khrysalis shadow and celestia star sun and moon and they made haunted cave and dark avenue aka death cave and avenue

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Death's "street" is the Dark Cave off Firecat Alley and Cyclops Lane. Malistaire Drake's house is there. (It's the one with the huge eye overlooking the street.) You'll get a quest to take you inside his house when it's time to go to Mirage, somewhere around level 110. Death also has the street inside Haunted Cave, another gloomy and death-riddled place.

Balance doesn't have a street because it's actually a foreign school, just as the Astral schools are. Balance's home turf is an island in Krokotopia.

Alia Misthaven