Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkmoor Bug? (Yevgeny)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
So did anyone go into Darkmoor and whilst fighting Yevgeny, the game sort of just froze? I mean, technically it didn't freeze but the battle itself wouldn't go on. We're sort of just stuck here waiting for the turns to play but it's not doing it. We're stuck waiting for whatever Yevgeny chose to do and what we chose to do.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Xiouen on Dec 4, 2015 wrote:
So did anyone go into Darkmoor and whilst fighting Yevgeny, the game sort of just froze? I mean, technically it didn't freeze but the battle itself wouldn't go on. We're sort of just stuck here waiting for the turns to play but it's not doing it. We're stuck waiting for whatever Yevgeny chose to do and what we chose to do.
that happened to a group i was in once; the round ended, and everything froze~ we couldn't choose spells, or click anything (we were a full team of 4, and we all had the same issue~ eventually, after about 10 minutes of waiting for the game to unfreeze, we decided to cut our losses and we all fled).

never could replicate it, so not sure to this day what the issue was.

-von