Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily Quests - WHAT!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
So my daily quest for today is to kill an enemy in Azteca which would be fine except it's in an area I haven't been to yet - and will not be for some time yet. I'm pretty upset about that!

Why would the daily quest request an area not yet visited!? This feels like an entire rip-off.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Sorry for the frustrations. Daily Quests are based off of your level and not the areas that you've accessed. You might be a bit over-leveled for the area you're in currently. The good news is that if you skip this quest, you won't lose any progress toward your 14 day goal. You may also want to consider finding a higher level friend that you can port to.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Dworgyn on Dec 27, 2016 wrote:
Sorry for the frustrations. Daily Quests are based off of your level and not the areas that you've accessed. You might be a bit over-leveled for the area you're in currently. The good news is that if you skip this quest, you won't lose any progress toward your 14 day goal. You may also want to consider finding a higher level friend that you can port to.
Lol Dworgyn just said the word "Port" instead of "Teleport"

Wow, confirmation that our words and slangs of the Wizard101 Community is really influential :P

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
eyreisheyes on Dec 26, 2016 wrote:
So my daily quest for today is to kill an enemy in Azteca which would be fine except it's in an area I haven't been to yet - and will not be for some time yet. I'm pretty upset about that!

Why would the daily quest request an area not yet visited!? This feels like an entire rip-off.

I have had this problem a few times too, ended up just having to skip the quest.

But Dworgyn's suggestions works wonders too.