Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2016
You have a double rewards event, during that event my characters only got half rewards. and now that it's back to full rewards I am having issues doing quests. Early this morning I did my quest with my death school who I was playing at time, no problems. Changed to my fire and did my quest no credit. changed to my storm school and did quest, no credit. logged out and went to bed. 13 hours later log in to do them and same issue, no credit for finishing them. Please fix this issue! ty.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The double rewards were double, the new feature showing the rewards in the chat window just reported them as single even though they were really giving double. What daily assignment isn't recording? Make sure you're doing the right creature in the right location. I see many players daily doing the right creature in the wrong place. The location must be right too.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2015
Did you do daily quest in right location?

For example if it say defeat rotten fodder on hunted cave you actually need to defeat it in hunted cave. If you'll do it somewhere else (for example triton avenue or dark cave) you won't get the credit.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2016
Yes I did the right creature in the right location, 3 times actually. missed a day on 2 of my accounts because it wouldn't register yesterdays quests. and ty for explaining the difference in chat window and daily quest reward center.