Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily Assignments - No Crowns Reward

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Completed the assignment on 2 of my wizards and should have received 10 crowns each but didn't get them. I have logged out and back in and also checked the crowns history on my account. No crowns reward from daily assignments.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
Have done daily quest on 3 characters and have not received the crowns yet?
Not sure how long it takes to get the crowns, but been roughly and hour.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
I completed the daily assignment and I have yet to receive my 10 crowns. Is this a bug or do the crowns just take a little bit to transfer over? I did it like over 5 hours ago though

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
Just completed daily assignment in Crab Alley and didn't receive crowns. Is there a reason why I wouldn't? Is anyone else having this problem?

Explorer
Feb 10, 2012
So today I got to the first assignment where you get crowns as a reward. I completed it hours ago, and still haven't received the crowns. How long is it supposed to take? Or is there something else I need to do before I actually get the reward?

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Yep, I completed the daily assignment on two characters and didn't even get 10 crowns, let alone 20. Seriously, what's going on here? Did nobody think to make sure this was working before the update went live? Pretty unimpressed at the moment.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Four of my Wizards were on the DAY 4 Assignment. Supposed to be good for 10 Crowns each, but has yet to be rewarded. Signed out, signed in ... still not there. What's up, Professors Please help

Casperian2012

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Hmm, I didn't even notice. I saw I got the Arena Tickets yesterday, so I didn't even think to look at my Crowns balance before I did the DA to compare the balance afterwards.

The rewards are supposed to be instantaneous though, so if you for sure didn't get them, then there must be some sort of glitch.

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
Ronan Dragonheart2... on Apr 9, 2016 wrote:
Completed the assignment on 2 of my wizards and should have received 10 crowns each but didn't get them. I have logged out and back in and also checked the crowns history on my account. No crowns reward from daily assignments.
I also checked my crowns history and believe I didn't receive my 20 crowns (10 on two different wizards). I only checked after a friend mentioned that she didn't get any from the assignment. I would think they would show up in the history because otherwise it would create a discrepancy in regards to tracking the crowns when viewing the history.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
I'm in the same boat and even completed them right after the change between quests almost 24 hours ago, so lag with granting shouldn't be a problem. I even clicked on the day on the award screen to make the green checkmark appear and it did but still no crowns on any of my wizards.

Administrator
Hello,

We are aware of an issue that caused some players to not receive the Crowns for their Daily Assignment on April 9. This morning's maintenance should have resolved that issue and Crowns from Daily Assignments will be awarded normally in the future.

I apologize for the confusion and appreciate everyone's patience as we work through some issues with this new system.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Aug 21, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Apr 10, 2016 wrote:
Hello,

We are aware of an issue that caused some players to not receive the Crowns for their Daily Assignment on April 9. This morning's maintenance should have resolved that issue and Crowns from Daily Assignments will be awarded normally in the future.

I apologize for the confusion and appreciate everyone's patience as we work through some issues with this new system.
What about those who did the assignment on the 9th and didn't get the crowns?

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Thank you for tending to this issue.

I just checked my Crown history, and the Daily Assignments reward is still
not showing itself.

However, the "101day" code redemption is a nice compensation.
Thank you. It is appreciated.

Casperian2012

Survivor
Dec 30, 2014
I completed the fourth daily assignment on my level 76 death wizard, but I didn't get the crowns that I should've got! The assignment was to defeat a Scarlet Screamer in Triton Avenue, which I did. I checked my crowns amount before and after the battle, but the amount didn't increase by 10. I know it didn't. I also know it was that day's daily assignment, because after the battle, the usual Gravulum Order logo popped up, and when I clicked on it, I was able to view my reward as usual, and it checked of the 10 crown reward. However, I didn't get the 10 crowns. Is this a bug, or do crowns take a while to appear? I would very much like those 10 crowns, even though 10 crowns really isn't that much, but every bit of crowns count.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
hey y'all, I did all this weeks daily tasks, and got nothing (no crowns) on both my accounts on any of my wizards 12 of them? Hoping this gets resolved.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2011
And those that got nothing still get nothing?

Administrator
Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Apr 11, 2016 wrote:
Please see the post below regarding the Crowns for April 9.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/crowns-for-april-9-daily-assignment-8ad6a41553eaa1710154063d427b50e7?page=1
Ah, thank you for the update and the extra crowns, Professor Greyrose. It is much appreciated.

Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
I did not receive my daily assignment crowns reward today - April 26th.

Also, when the daily assignments began I was really excited as the treasure chest reward on the 5th day was great. But now I keep getting really lame stuff from the treasure chest reward.

If the treasure quest reward was good, that would be great incentive to continue playing everyday. If I continue to get worthless stuff in the treasure chest, I can't see why I would make the effort to make sure to play everyday.