Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns per $Suggestion for Reoccurring

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
As a parent up who pays for 4 sub accounts I purchased 6x+ while the crowns were 60k for 60$ I went to purchase more today and they are now 80$ my suggestion would be as a subscriber just keep the price lower and as a carrot to those who dont sub... then it should give them an incentive to reoccur with a CC !!... " Become a subscriber today and you will benefit from all kinds of special deals :) your cost per crown ratio will be lower etc ... etc

I love purchasing goodies as rewards for the children but when you charge me more that yield the same result .. it is like McDonalds charging 8$ for a burger meal when I can sit down at a resturant and get table service and full plate of food.. for the same price..

Suggestion only and let me know when your promo dept drops the price and I can save on my end .. passing savings along to consumers keeps them coming back :)

Happy Dad

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The three specials seem to cycle about every six weeks. Look for it then.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
aaronhoup11 wrote:
As a parent up who pays for 4 sub accounts I purchased 6x+ while the crowns were 60k for 60$ I went to purchase more today and they are now 80$ my suggestion would be as a subscriber just keep the price lower and as a carrot to those who dont sub... then it should give them an incentive to reoccur with a CC !!... " Become a subscriber today and you will benefit from all kinds of special deals :) your cost per crown ratio will be lower etc ... etc

I love purchasing goodies as rewards for the children but when you charge me more that yield the same result .. it is like McDonalds charging 8$ for a burger meal when I can sit down at a resturant and get table service and full plate of food.. for the same price..

Suggestion only and let me know when your promo dept drops the price and I can save on my end .. passing savings along to consumers keeps them coming back :)

Happy Dad

I so want to shake your hand WELL SAID! I would like to see that I have some advantages to being a member aside from going to each world.

Maybe I have been a member too long but I am starting to wonder why i bother when their are no real club specials for members only with the exception of the test realm - which is more of a service to ki then to me.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
colagada wrote:
The three specials seem to cycle about every six weeks. Look for it then.

Thank you for the feedback,
It sure appered to be a cyclical promo of some fashion, and while it is rotating in and out of its quarterly offers :-) it is merely my opinon a more aggressive approach in ki's marketing strategey to maintain a steady stream of revenue ie i'm not purchasing as frequently now the price has shot up.. just an observation from my pocket book..

Ideas:

set incentives to being a plow horse and keeping the crops growing on a continual basis is far better than placing your earnings on a long shot thoroughbred basically we who use a CC pay the bills and the gift cards while are plentiful are sure to create revenue the hand that feeds you should and always considered favored and in business your "for sure money"

My whole purpose was to suggest and to pass on the benefit of those account holders who with a active CC and mutlitple subscriptions or family accounts like mine just be considered more of a benefit ... shrug

nothing more than "Being a subscribing member has it's advantages (ideas) :

1) family accounts with one or more accounts you are discounted x% per month

I like that, all ready in effect

2) crown cost are 25% off for those who are actively subscribed with a CC
keeps the crown shop busy :-)

3) for every three months subscribed a special in game item ? per account free potions of your choice and of course it's just 3 potions per sub/account (1hr effects, but sounds good)

4) how about a random chance to win a booster pack or item from the crown shop.. even much like the silver chest "pop a lock" with monthly random chance to win free crowns heck even monthly and a fair amount of course :-)

5) test server

6) open chat

7) pre release offers of ingame gear and items like a limited time offer to release you can take advantage and own the New Eliminator Costume .. Thank you for being a valued KI customer and we are offering you a chance to purchase via crowns of course our newest Gear .. Be the first to own it.. (everyone will have it once it goes live but hey simple things right)

I will forgoe this thread... it was merely a comment and suggestions thread an thank you for giving me a voice :-)

DISCLAIMER:

This is no way a bash on KI like my OP I'm paying because I want too.. just how I want my customers to feel my service and their business is important to me though KI is a larger scale the premis is the same..

as a valued customer not ENTITLED customer,
and yes gift card users are important too and yes I can cancel all my subs at anytime but where's the fun in that for KI

Incentives and Retention are the order of the day :-)

Happy Dad

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
Well, members can go to the test realm, post stuff on the message boards, go to every world without crowns, do the kind of pvp that gives you tickets when you win, and get quests from guys in a world MUCH higher lvl than you. Yea, members get to do a lot! But I guess I would like to get like 10,000 or at least 5,000 crowns per month. I mean, I guess my dad DOES give me 5,000 crowns every other week (on his pay-day) so I do get 10,000 crowns per month but I would like it to be included to membership so I can trick my dad and end up getting 20,000 crowns*. XD Anyway, KI please listen and take our ideas :).

*just jk, no worries

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
ponyHORSE61 wrote:
Well, members can go to the test realm, post stuff on the message boards, go to every world without crowns, do the kind of pvp that gives you tickets when you win, and get quests from guys in a world MUCH higher lvl than you. Yea, members get to do a lot! But I guess I would like to get like 10,000 or at least 5,000 crowns per month. I mean, I guess my dad DOES give me 5,000 crowns every other week (on his pay-day) so I do get 10,000 crowns per month but I would like it to be included to membership so I can trick my dad and end up getting 20,000 crowns*. XD Anyway, KI please listen and take our ideas :).

*just jk, no worries

hey what does KI even mean? :?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
KI is an abbreviation/acronym for "KingsIsle", the company that creates Wizard101.