Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2015
Dear Kingisle i been playing this game for a very long time, but when i finally start crafting i have found a bug or something. It i called the seal of the Seraphim ring. When i bought it as an recipe it says i have it, but when i look in my basic crafting table i don't see it anywhere. All i ask if you can fix this bug or glitch so i can continue on my work plz

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Hi there BernardMo,

As you progress and develop as a crafter, the Basic Crafting Table won't be able to suit your needs. This is one of those instances. The Seal of the Seraphim ring requires the Equipment Crafting Station. You can purchase this crafting station from:

Once you obtain the correct station, you should see the Seal of the Seraphim listed.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Just wanted to add to what Van mentioned:

You should also pick up the Furniture and Card Crafting Stations at the respective persons mentioned above.

You'll eventually be given crafting quests requiring you to craft furniture items.

You may also need the Card Crafting Station to transmute recipes; that is, turning common reagents into rare ones.

Good Luck!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Gardening also helps streamline reagents as well!

If you haven't started, be sure to explore this very beneficial activity.