Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Countdown not showing up?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
So I was questing on my Storm wizard in the Plaza of Conquests when I noticed that the countdown disappears after I select my spell in combat. This happened in every battle, not just once. I can still hear the countdown (when there are less than 10 seconds left) but I can't see it. Is this intentional? Has it always been this way?

Also, just a side note, am I the only person who thought that "The Tower Archives" was called "The Tower of Archives"? I just noticed that yesterday and it blew my mind.

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
Ah, I have seen many of these today. I have posted in many locations about this, including Wizard101 Central. As I told everyone else, take many screenshots of this issue in many different places in the spiral. This will prove it happens everywhere, not limited to a certain world due to post-update. This began to happen to me after the spring update (Monstrology). When I emailed Kingsisle, they blamed my graphics card, which is high-end and already up-to-date. I suggest finding others with this issue and I also suggest emailing Kingsisle! It will only do good if many people rise up about this problem!