Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cool Housing Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Professors,

I think that you should be able to put a screenshot in a picture frame and hang it up in your house. Like, browse your computer for a image to put in it. You could buy the frames at a housing shop. For, 500 gold? I think that players could report the pictures as inappropriate just like they can players. This would be a great addition to the game. Please think about it.

-- Benjamin Wintercloud

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Bendad123 wrote:
Professors,

I think that you should be able to put a screenshot in a picture frame and hang it up in your house. Like, browse your computer for a image to put in it. You could buy the frames at a housing shop. For, 500 gold? I think that players could report the pictures as inappropriate just like they can players. This would be a great addition to the game. Please think about it.

-- Benjamin Wintercloud

Problem: :( Since you would have to browse your computer for an image people could put pictures of real life things, which is sometimes unsafe

Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
I think a cool housing idea would be if we could somehow lock ourselves in our house and no one can port to you and you can be alone if you wanted.