Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Connection Issues???

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 23, 2016
Wondering if anyone else is having connection issues this afternoon?

Survivor
May 11, 2011
help, Wizard101 will not launch anymore on my other pc. windows 7. It tells me to re install and I have removed and installed a bunch of times and it does not work.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
I mean, I've been having them at night. Like, sometimes I would lose connection for no reason, but I don't know why.

Defender
Jun 23, 2016
46tawney on Jul 15, 2016 wrote:
help, Wizard101 will not launch anymore on my other pc. windows 7. It tells me to re install and I have removed and installed a bunch of times and it does not work.
46tawnay:

Check your Host Firewall, Anti-Virus and Host IDS components. That could be the issues. On your Win7 machine what are you using for those features (McAfee, Symantec, etc...)?

Also on Windows check the internal settings also.

Andhanni

Survivor
May 22, 2016
Chrome Issues since the update. Saying same things. I havent had any issues until i did their update

Survivor
Aug 26, 2013
Im having the same issue on one of my computers with windows 10 started after an update to chrome last night and keep getting message that it cant load and to download the installer again. I have uninstalled and re-downloaded 3 or 4 times and still getting this issue. I also uninstalled Chrome and it did not help. Checked my anti virus firewall to make sure it was not trying to connect on a blocked port.
It is working just fine on my other computer.