Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Clemente Too Hard

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2011
So ive now died 10 times using different methods. The most popular one i saw was kill minions die then come back and face the boss alone but i cant even do that. i blade and trap and heal and dont have enough pips to cast crow this is so difficult i have to heal every round. i mean come on. does anyone have any tips cause this is rediculus

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
RYAN DEATHSTORM on Mar 9, 2017 wrote:
So ive now died 10 times using different methods. The most popular one i saw was kill minions die then come back and face the boss alone but i cant even do that. i blade and trap and heal and dont have enough pips to cast crow this is so difficult i have to heal every round. i mean come on. does anyone have any tips cause this is rediculus
Is this a spell quest? If so, why not wait until you're a higher level before attempting to do it. Or can you get Crowns to buy a henchman?
If you can't use Scarecrow ( ? ), then why not buy some ( 4 pip spells ) Blizzard, Meteor Shower, Humongofrog, or Tempest TC?
If it's not a spell quest, why not use team-up?

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
RYAN DEATHSTORM on Mar 9, 2017 wrote:
Put on full fire resist gear from the bazaar.

Don't worry about your damage too much.

Once they are barely hitting over 200 damage on you, you can take all the time in the world to blade and trap up

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Nathan GreenEyes 104+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Khrysalis, join me!)
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying