Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cheating?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2017
I just have a question to ask....is it possible for a level 9 life wizard to have over 4000 health?

In the PvP area i clicked the button to automatically join a practice match (i'm level 31) and i was put in a 1v1.
Then i found out i was against a level 9 who at the start said ''Oh no i'm doomed'' before even looking at my health so i presume he purposely made a match for anyone to join even if they're way higher than his level. I regret not remembering his name.

My health was at around 2000 so i was confused on how he got that kind of health. Is he cheating or is there actually a way to get that kind of health at a low level??

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
If you see this again, please inspect the other player and let us know more specifics about the gear they were wearing. Do you remember the class of the player?

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
If you happen to run into this problem again, definitely take a screenshot by pressing 'prt sc' on your keyboard, right next to the delete key (for Windows). Also, take a screenshot of what the person looks like, and their stats! Recently ran into an in-game issue with a player acting inappropriately where I had to take a screenshot of their wizard itself! Good luck in future PvP!