Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Characters missing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 15, 2012
After a period of about a 2yr absence I've come to play Wizard 101, logged in with my details paid for I month membership all fine, goes to log into game it starts me as a new member all four of my old characters are gone plus the mount I paid for, anybody know how to get this sorted plz

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I'd suggest contacting KI right away about this issue.

Like you, I took some time away from the game in the past, when I returned, all my wizards were at the same area I left them.

So, unless someone was unfortunately able to gain access to your account and delete your characters in your absence, they should've still been there.

Like I said, contact KI and explain this situation to them.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Click on the "Help?" Icon to the right on this website or contact them via email here:

support@wizard101.com

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
kazag64 on Oct 15, 2018 wrote:
After a period of about a 2yr absence I've come to play Wizard 101, logged in with my details paid for I month membership all fine, goes to log into game it starts me as a new member all four of my old characters are gone plus the mount I paid for, anybody know how to get this sorted plz
Greetings,

Sorry to hear about this . This definitely sounds like something you are going to want to email support about. I am sure they will help you sort everything out. The email address is Support@wizard101.com.

Cheers,
Nathan

Survivor
Oct 15, 2012
Thx for the response guys I've emailed support, but as of yet not heard anything

Administrator
kazag64 on Oct 17, 2018 wrote:
Thx for the response guys I've emailed support, but as of yet not heard anything
Did you receive a support ticket #? If not, please try emailing support with a different email address domain (use gmail instead of yahoo, for example). The best address to use, and the one we'll need eventually, is the one linked to your account.