Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Character loading

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2014
I sit down after downloading wizard101 I already have an account where i was lvl 18 but the loading icon in the top left of the screen says loading monk body 0% but I cant accses my charater.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
tysonisblue on Mar 29, 2015 wrote:
I sit down after downloading wizard101 I already have an account where i was lvl 18 but the loading icon in the top left of the screen says loading monk body 0% but I cant accses my charater.
this is not a glitch, it's totally normal.

doesn't matter if you already have an account or not; if you are reinstalling the game (after deleting it) or you're downloading it to a new computer for the first time, this is par for the course. you will be able to log into your account, but every single piece of equipment in the spiral has to be (re) downloaded as well.

for example, my boyfriend accidentally uninstalled the game from my laptop the other night. i had to download it again and wait a stupidly long time for every single area i've ever been in, every single piece of gear in the bazaar and crown shop, to load... and i have 3 wizards at level 100. so, in that sense, you're lucky that you're only level 18.

-von