Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changing realms while in a dungeon.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 25, 2016
Not sure if this has ever happened to anyone, it's rare. I was in waterworks and someone fled a battle bc they needed mana, they came back and said they were in the room where the battle was, (battle right after the squid boss) but we were not there. But me and the other 3 people were deffinatly still there in the battle. It's like he came back to the dungeon, but in a different realm.

This has happened before in Olympus as well. Someone would flee, come back, but say we were no longer there as if we left or realm change. Olympus example that happened to me: max girl was helping me farm we got to Zeus, she fled for some reason and came back, asked where I was. She said she was in the zeus battle but I wasn't there, yet on my screen I was in the same room, but she wasn't there. We were both in the exact same room, yet neither of us showed up on eachother's screen as if we changed realms.

Again this glitch is rare, but still there. Hopefully someone else has expirenced this and knows what I'm talking about.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2016
Wolfwhisker on Apr 5, 2017 wrote:
Not sure if this has ever happened to anyone, it's rare. I was in waterworks and someone fled a battle bc they needed mana, they came back and said they were in the room where the battle was, (battle right after the squid boss) but we were not there. But me and the other 3 people were deffinatly still there in the battle. It's like he came back to the dungeon, but in a different realm.

This has happened before in Olympus as well. Someone would flee, come back, but say we were no longer there as if we left or realm change. Olympus example that happened to me: max girl was helping me farm we got to Zeus, she fled for some reason and came back, asked where I was. She said she was in the zeus battle but I wasn't there, yet on my screen I was in the same room, but she wasn't there. We were both in the exact same room, yet neither of us showed up on eachother's screen as if we changed realms.

Again this glitch is rare, but still there. Hopefully someone else has expirenced this and knows what I'm talking about.
I have experienced this before--several times, in fact. I'm not sure of a way to cure this glitch other than purhaps exiting and reentering the dungeon, but it is a serious problem that needs to be fixed.

~Wild