Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle Rendering Issue ...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
Wizard101 – I have notice over the last week+ that the rendering function in my castles are not sticking around.

For example:

Teleport to my castle – Everything Outside is in crates and needs to unpack. I wait for it ALL to render … When completeGo Inside my castle – Everything is in crates and needs to unpack. I wait until fully rendered …Go outside and everything is in cratesGo back inside, everything is in crates
This is true for any of my characters. Also true when visiting other players’ castles. Prior to the glitch, once the “item” is downloaded to our computer, it retains the rendering … now it will not stick. Very frustrating when decorating your castle.

Any idea “why” this happening? Or when it will be put back the way it was? Btw I have rebooted my system earlier, and still the same issue.

Cheers

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
Still having this issue, any idea "why" this keeps happening?

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
OK I am a bit frustrated now. I sent this issue to Kingsisle directly to figure out what was happening. They told me I needed to post my issue here to get some answer ... 2 months later silence. Where does one go to find out resolution to issues users are facing in this game. Because this option is not working. Thanks!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
relleumd on Nov 17, 2021 wrote:
OK I am a bit frustrated now. I sent this issue to Kingsisle directly to figure out what was happening. They told me I needed to post my issue here to get some answer ... 2 months later silence. Where does one go to find out resolution to issues users are facing in this game. Because this option is not working. Thanks!
The graphics are either not being stored in the correct spot on your hard drive OR you have something running on your machine that is deleting them - forcing the game to redownload them OR you have a permissions problem with the files and folders on your machine.

It's an issue on your machine, not with the game.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
Crystalwizard - There is no need to be harsh. I am asking a question, which Kingsisle sent me here to ask. I will research my computer to see what is happening ... but until mid-Sep it was working just fine, then it stopped. My issue was with Kingsisle sending me here ... and no response. I work in customer service, and I always give 150%, and I expect the same.