Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle magic

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2012
Hi,

There are constant glitches with castle magic that I just wanted to let you guys know about!

One of the most seen for me is the disable sigil spell. It has never once worked for me in a castle, or in any other castle I've visited that has had the same spell used. And the reflectors have constant glitches that make the magic faulty/ or doesn't come in when supposed to.

Thanks!

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Yes....that is the same for me. I have tried in every house. I just figured I was doing something wrong.
Has anyone had any luck in using this at their house.
Glad you brought this issue up.

Scarlet ShadowStone

I'll take a look at the Disable Sigil spell for the Summer Update.

If you can give me steps to use to cause some Castle Magic Spell or Item to not work correctly, I could try to find the problem.

Arthur

Survivor
Feb 10, 2012
For most of the castle magic that doesn’t work, it’s completely random and doesn’t seem to have rhyme or reason to it being faulty.

The disable sigil spell does not work with the room detector at all, and does not work in a reflector. The one player detector only works sometimes. I also can’t bring the sigil back without leaving the house and coming back. I.e. the restore spell does not work on it. I don’t know if that’s a part of it’s purpose—to disable indefinitely, but I’ve been trying to use it in a way where I can manually toggle the sigil with a magic lever so as to use the space it takes up for another purpose until I need/want it.

Thank you for your help!!

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
When you use the "Player Detector" with the "Teleport Player" Spell (Teleport nearest player to target) this spell is buggy. It should teleport the player in the player detector but when I have used it and more than one person is at my house, it will randomly port one of the other players, even if they are on the other side of the property - well away - from the player detector. Can you please fix this?