Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't remove certain cards from my deck?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2012
I'm having a little problem with my starter deck cards lol. I have like 6 minor spark cards and they're getting a little annoying. When in combat I can't even see my other cards! All I see are the minor spark cards that don't do a lot of damage which is affecting my battles :( Whenever I click on the minor spark cards they don't leave the deck!! I don't know how to remove them. The minor spark cards are like on the bottom slots away from the other cards (idk why) but....yeah...lol :) Pleasseeeee help meeee

Administrator
Those 'minor spark' spells are from your wand, young Wizard. Your wand automatically places a number of minor spells in your deck, and amulets will often times put a random spell card in your deck. If you have more than one deck, you can scroll through them by clicking the arrows around the deck title.

As for your other cards not showing up, you must place them in your current deck for them to appear. If you buy a new deck, you must fill it up with cards too.

To put a card inside your deck, simply click on it on the right side of the screen and it will show up in your deck contents. The red circles next to the card shows the max number of copies you can put inside the current deck. The yellow circles show the number of that card that you have already put into your deck.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Prof. Greyrose,

I also noticed when I started a new character, all I had were wand spells...
Is this the new normal? Or just a bug?

With a love of Wizard101,

John Ravenblossom

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
jay287 wrote:
Prof. Greyrose,

John Ravenblossom

Some schools you have to visit your teacher for the first 1 pip spell, I have had this happen to me.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
jay287 wrote:
Prof. Greyrose,

John Ravenblossom

Yes. This is a recent change. Originally, you were given a wand that casted a 1 pip spell from most of the other schools. It was changed to give you a wand of your same school that is 0 pips. You can still earn that original wand early on in the quests in Unicorn Way.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
jay287 wrote:
Prof. Greyrose,

John Ravenblossom

Normal. It was changed awhile ago. I think it was so Newer Players wouldn't have to worry about Pips.

Calamity Orgeblossom Level 48 Theurgist

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
MindlessNini wrote:
I'm having a little problem with my starter deck cards lol. I have like 6 minor spark cards and they're getting a little annoying. When in combat I can't even see my other cards! All I see are the minor spark cards that don't do a lot of damage which is affecting my battles :( Whenever I click on the minor spark cards they don't leave the deck!! I don't know how to remove them. The minor spark cards are like on the bottom slots away from the other cards (idk why) but....yeah...lol :) Pleasseeeee help meeee

Also young wizard remember while in battle you can right mouse click on these spells to discard them.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
jay287 wrote:
Prof. Greyrose,

John Ravenblossom

I noticed that too. I didn't like it very much at all. :? I think the 0 pip wand is fine but we need that level 1 spell to be automatic. People who have never played the game before are not going to understand ... at all.