Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't play the game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
Since yesterday I have been having an issue to where I start the launcher enter my username and password, then click play, the launcher disappears and the game is supposed to pop up but it never does. I have looked through past posts, I have gone over all ideas but I can't figure it out. I am not even sure this is an issue from KingsIsle since an error message has never once appeared. Even after restarting and even full shut-downs it is just the same result. I also know that my computer is able to run Wizard101 because it did it the day before. Does anyone have any ideas on whats wrong or what to do?

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Best suggestion is to uninstall the game then reinstall it. If you are still having issues, please contact:

support@wizard101.com

They may be able to help you

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Before you uninstall, try something much simpler: do a system restore on your computer!

It's possible your launcher is running but not able to complete the login because of some other recent software change that is getting in the way. Doing a system restore will reset your computer to how it was running a few days ago and hopefully that might clear up whatever is causing interference.

Just search on your computer for System Restore and Windows will guide you through the steps. All of your files will be protected.

Alia Misthaven