Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't have Wizard101 UK and Wizard101 US on Mac

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
Hi all,

I am having a problem running both Wizard101 UK and Wizard101 US (or having both installed even) on my Mac.

Basically, if I were to install both, the launcher I run FIRST out of the two would always be the one that appears if I try to run the other. For example, if I installed Wizard101 UK first and opened it first, should I try to open Wizard101 US, the UK launcher would appear.

Could KingsIsle make it so that each localised version client creates its OWN RELEVANT DIRECTORIES on Mac?

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
msblade on Aug 3, 2016 wrote:
Hi all,

I am having a problem running both Wizard101 UK and Wizard101 US (or having both installed even) on my Mac.

Basically, if I were to install both, the launcher I run FIRST out of the two would always be the one that appears if I try to run the other. For example, if I installed Wizard101 UK first and opened it first, should I try to open Wizard101 US, the UK launcher would appear.

Could KingsIsle make it so that each localised version client creates its OWN RELEVANT DIRECTORIES on Mac?
Wait why do you have both launchers in the first place? lol

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
I enjoy alternating between servers at times. I played Wizard101 US wayyyy before I played UK too so.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
Any ideas from the team?