Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get onto Wizard101 central.com fansite

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Hi Everybody,

Has anyone else had this problem? When I click on the link for the fansite Wizard101 Central, also called Wizard101 wiki, it sends me to a page that says Blockscript.. It then says if I think I've been sent there in error, click on Blocked.com but it just brings me back to Blockscript.

I really like using wiz101central for a reference tool during the game. Has anyone had this problem? Did you fix it?

Thank you
Morgan Moonstone

Administrator
Morgan Moonstone on May 10, 2020 wrote:
Hi Everybody,

Has anyone else had this problem? When I click on the link for the fansite Wizard101 Central, also called Wizard101 wiki, it sends me to a page that says Blockscript.. It then says if I think I've been sent there in error, click on Blocked.com but it just brings me back to Blockscript.

I really like using wiz101central for a reference tool during the game. Has anyone had this problem? Did you fix it?

Thank you
Morgan Moonstone
Hi Morgan! We don't control these fansites. It's best to contact the Wizard101 Central team and find out what may be going on.

I'll leave this thread open though in case anyone from there sees this and does have a resolution for you.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2013
I was just able to get onto it without any issues.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Morgan Moonstone on May 10, 2020 wrote:
Hi Everybody,

Thank you
Morgan Moonstone
Hi Morgan. As Sparck explained, this is a problem with the fansite (Central). I am not sure what "link" you were using? If that link has a blue "Contact Us" tab, you should click on that tab. It might be somewhere at the very bottom of your linked page.

If it does, and you click on "Contact Us", it will take you to a page where you can explain what is happening (just like you explained it here). That information goes directly to the Site Administrator who will look into the problem for you.

If your link does not have that "Contact Us" tab, try using this link: http://www.wizard101central.com/index.php

On that linked page, scroll all of the way down to the bottom of the page to find the "Contact Us" blue tab.

Hope that helps. And Good Luck!

AluraMist (on Central)

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Hi Sparck,

Do you know how I would contact the Wizard101 Central Team if I can't get to their site?

Thank you for your help. : )

Morgon

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
My dear AluraMist,

Thank you so much for your help. I clicked on the link you provided and it took me right to wiz101 central. From there I should be able to get back to wiz101 wiki.

I know it's just a game, but sometimes one just needs to get away.

Good gaming & take care

Morgon Moonstone

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Hi AluraMist,

Can you send me a new link for Wizard101 Central? I had to restore my bookmarks and I'm having a problem with the link again. I tried the link in your previous message, but it won't work for me.

Thanks,
Morgon Moonstone

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Morgan Moonstone on Jun 5, 2020 wrote:
Hi AluraMist,

Can you send me a new link for Wizard101 Central? I had to restore my bookmarks and I'm having a problem with the link again. I tried the link in your previous message, but it won't work for me.

Thanks,
Morgon Moonstone
Hi again Morgan. I have only that same link to reach Wizard101 Central. Here it is again:

http://www.wizard101central.com/index.php

When I was on that Main page for Central, I scrolled down to the bottom of that page, and then I clicked on the "Contact Us" tab. It took me to this page:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/sendmessage.php

If you try them, maybe one of those will work for you this time. Hope that helps.

AluraMist (on Central)

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Morgan Moonstone on Jun 5, 2020 wrote:
Hi AluraMist,

Thanks,
Morgon Moonstone
Hi Morgan,
The same thing happens to me sometimes when I try to access that site while using a VPN. If you are using one, you might try turning that off and trying to access again.
Good luck, Marcus