Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cant Finish Mooshu Crafting Quest?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2011
Okay, To begin, i was in Celestia the other day and saw a robe recipe that i really liked, and was too low of a crafting rank, so i went back to Mooshu to start the quest "Legend Of Two Rings", bought the ingredients from the bazaar, and crafted them, but the quest did not complete, it doesn't show up in my quest list either. Am i doing something wrong or is this a glitch?

they are in my backpack, unequipped, and have no jewels attached

- Wolf Nightcatcher LvL56

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
thezombie125 on Apr 15, 2017 wrote:
Okay, To begin, i was in Celestia the other day and saw a robe recipe that i really liked, and was too low of a crafting rank, so i went back to Mooshu to start the quest "Legend Of Two Rings", bought the ingredients from the bazaar, and crafted them, but the quest did not complete, it doesn't show up in my quest list either. Am i doing something wrong or is this a glitch?

they are in my backpack, unequipped, and have no jewels attached

- Wolf Nightcatcher LvL56
Are you certain you crafted the correct items, Seal of Seraphim?

If you did, and are still having a problem turning it in, then you may need to contact support@wizard101.com

Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
Actually I just posted something about the same exact thing happening to me with the same item! Its definitely a bug.