Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cannot Join an Existing Team for Dungeon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
Hi everyone. This is my first time posting here so I am using the opportunity to reach out for your input or solutions.

I'm in Nidavellir of GH and just finished beating Helgrind Warren and sought to work up to face Jotun. When I stood on the sigils in front of Winterdeep Warren, I found Team Up in X:XX minutes instead of Team Up!. When I clicked on it, the game won't allow me to join the existing team. I have already restarted the game.

What are your thoughts on it? Any possible solutions you might have?

Sydney Storm

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
userme12 on Jun 10, 2019 wrote:
Hi everyone. This is my first time posting here so I am using the opportunity to reach out for your input or solutions.

I'm in Nidavellir of GH and just finished beating Helgrind Warren and sought to work up to face Jotun. When I stood on the sigils in front of Winterdeep Warren, I found Team Up in X:XX minutes instead of Team Up!. When I clicked on it, the game won't allow me to join the existing team. I have already restarted the game.

What are your thoughts on it? Any possible solutions you might have?

Sydney Storm
I think I know the issue. You were with a team in Helgrind Warren, left the dungeon after you finished it, and for some reason the game put that against you and placed a temporary team-up ban on you. I've had this issue, too, and I don't really understand it. Perhaps an oversight?

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
i have wondered the same thing

Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Jun 10, 2019 wrote:
I think I know the issue. You were with a team in Helgrind Warren, left the dungeon after you finished it, and for some reason the game put that against you and placed a temporary team-up ban on you. I've had this issue, too, and I don't really understand it. Perhaps an oversight?
Thank you for your input! I think that does make sense considering I completed Helgrind and went onto Winterdeep the instant I finished the former dungeon.

UPDATE: I finished all three dungeons and is now heading towards Wintertusk. Thanks all!

Sydney Storm
Chelsea MoonBlossom

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
userme12 on Jun 12, 2019 wrote:
Thank you for your input! I think that does make sense considering I completed Helgrind and went onto Winterdeep the instant I finished the former dungeon.

UPDATE: I finished all three dungeons and is now heading towards Wintertusk. Thanks all!

Sydney Storm
Chelsea MoonBlossom
I'm glad I could help! Good luck in Wintertusk! (You'll need it)