Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can anyone help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2016
I'm recently starting to get into the game again and I wanted to make a new character. I did, but I didn't enjoy the class I picked, so I deleted him. What I didn't know was that I had both of my mounts from my shared back on said character, and I only moved one, before deleting the character. In the end, I lost my Black Panther mount, and I was curious if there is a way to revive characters or look into their inventory. Does anyone know if that is possible?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Talon SunRunner on Jul 31, 2017 wrote:
I'm recently starting to get into the game again and I wanted to make a new character. I did, but I didn't enjoy the class I picked, so I deleted him. What I didn't know was that I had both of my mounts from my shared back on said character, and I only moved one, before deleting the character. In the end, I lost my Black Panther mount, and I was curious if there is a way to revive characters or look into their inventory. Does anyone know if that is possible?
You need to contact support@wizard101.com or use the "Help" icon at the top of this page. Only Support can help you with this.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2016
As far as I know, you are unable to look at or bring back characters that you have deleted, but if you used pay pal, maybe you can apply for a refund, and buy crowns again to buy that mount again, but I guess if you want to keep all of your mounts, make sure to put them in a shared bank or on another character before you delete them.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
EloquentGrace on Aug 1, 2017 wrote:
As far as I know, you are unable to look at or bring back characters that you have deleted, but if you used pay pal, maybe you can apply for a refund, and buy crowns again to buy that mount again, but I guess if you want to keep all of your mounts, make sure to put them in a shared bank or on another character before you delete them.
It depends on how long it has been since the wizard was deleted whether it can be restored or not. ONLY support can restore anything that was accidentally deleted but it does have to be very recent.

There are NO refunds in this game.