Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundles- if i buy now will it update before redeem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 09, 2017
So I've decided I am going to purchase the witch hunter's bundle for the wand and mount (didn't purchase it yet), however what i'm unsure about is that while I know certain bundles update with new gear as the level cap is raised (jewel crafter ect.), i'm still not positive that if I buy the bundle now and DON'T redeem the wand until empyrea part too comes out and the level cap is raised, will the bundle update after i already bought it while the level cap is still 120, or should I wait until level 130 is released to even purchase the bundle? I don't want to buy the bundle now and redeem it as the 120 wand as I don't really need it currently since I wouldn't use it in pvp anyways and i'd rather just wait to get the 130 one. Please let me know so I can figure out whether or not I want to buy the bundle now and wait until the level cap is released to redeem, or buy the bundle after the level cap is released.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
You can leave the bundle items in your gift box indefinitely, so no reason to wait to buy it, just make sure they actually updated the gear level before you redeem it!