Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundles for Europe & Maestro

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2013
I am playing this game for 3 years now. I absolutely love it and do not want to stop anytime soon. But, the game is more fun when you have crowns to buy mounts and good gear or bundles. But I am underage and don't have a credit card. I have enough money to buy these things myself. But because you need a credit card, I have to ask my father for it. He would do this for me, he is the one who pays the 10 dollars every month. And, yes, I could ask him to just transfer the money. But he is a bit forgetful and likes it better when we can pay with our own cards. So could you please make an option for a Maestro Card or Bundles that you could ship to Europe?

It is just a question, I understand if it isn't possible to make this happen. I'd just like to know!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
DiscoverNena on Jun 2, 2017 wrote:
I am playing this game for 3 years now. I absolutely love it and do not want to stop anytime soon. But, the game is more fun when you have crowns to buy mounts and good gear or bundles. But I am underage and don't have a credit card. I have enough money to buy these things myself. But because you need a credit card, I have to ask my father for it. He would do this for me, he is the one who pays the 10 dollars every month. And, yes, I could ask him to just transfer the money. But he is a bit forgetful and likes it better when we can pay with our own cards. So could you please make an option for a Maestro Card or Bundles that you could ship to Europe?

It is just a question, I understand if it isn't possible to make this happen. I'd just like to know!
I'm not sure if you have these across the pond, but you can buy what is known as a "Visa Vanilla Gift Card" It functions the exact same way as a credit card, but it has to be preloaded. (That's what it is is a prepaid credit card) They should work with the Wizard101 website, it's just if you can find them at a store somewhere. Maybe you could ask around?

Good luck!

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
exp613 on Jun 6, 2017 wrote:
I'm not sure if you have these across the pond, but you can buy what is known as a "Visa Vanilla Gift Card" It functions the exact same way as a credit card, but it has to be preloaded. (That's what it is is a prepaid credit card) They should work with the Wizard101 website, it's just if you can find them at a store somewhere. Maybe you could ask around?

Good luck!
Actually, the "Vanilla" branded cards have troubles with our site; however, all other forms of pre-paid cards seem to be fine.