Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bugged/glitched storyline quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2011
So I was questing in Mooshu and everything was going fine until I came upon the "No Disassemble" quest. (where you must defeat mobs to collect the jade handle) Then I noticed after defeated the mob I did not get a quest update where it tells you if you collected the item or not.

I've done at least 5 battles and nothing has changed, I don't remember having difficulty collecting this item in the past so I think it's possible it's glitched to where I am unable to collect it. I even tried talking to the quest giver again to see if I did collect it and it just didn't inform me.

Since it's part of the main storyline not being able to complete it would put a stop to my questing/leveling. Has anyone else had the same problem with this quest?

Wizard has been filled with bugs lately, this isn't the first one I've come across :(

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Check in your spell quest log, that will show you exactly how many items you've collected so far even if it's not showing on screen.

Also, it's possible you're fighting the wrong mobs. (I've done this myself at times - don't get the drop, start complaining and then d'oh! Wrong mobs. ) This is very likely if you're not seeing any update on screen, because you aren't actually working on the quest if you're not battling the mobs the quest sent you to. Definitely double-check that you're at the right place, fighting the exact mobs you're supposed to be fighting.

This is your quest
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:No_Disassemble#axzz4nof4RHID

Who you must fight
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Ronin_Mutineer#axzz4nof4RHID

Other than that, I don't have much other help to offer. If you're still not getting anywhere after for sure battling the Ronin Mutineers in the Cave of Solitude, then you can click on "Help?" in the upper right corner of this page and file a ticket with support.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jul 16, 2011
I know for sure I've been fighting the correct mobs, guess I'll be filing a support ticket then.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2011
Oh wait....oh....alright ignore me i'm an idiot sometimes.

I've been fighting the wrong guys for two days, I'm not sure how I managed not to notice

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
CaptainSnuffles on Jul 26, 2017 wrote:
Oh wait....oh....alright ignore me i'm an idiot sometimes.

I've been fighting the wrong guys for two days, I'm not sure how I managed not to notice
Haha, I thought that might be the problem. (Don't worry, I've done that too.)

Alia Misthaven