Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

(Bug Report) Zero Energy Fishing Potion Not Working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
I have saved my Zero Energy Fishing Potion for a bit, and when I finally went to use it, nothing happened.

I attempted to use the potion when I only had 2 energy. I was in someone's Aero Village castle through the Castle Torus Headquarters. Upon trying to cast a fishing spell "Summon Fish" I got a pop-up above my players head saying "Insufficient Energy".

I tried casting some other fishing spells just in case, to no avail. I even tried purchasing an energy elixir to see if that would resolve the issue, but then I simply lost energy like normal when casting any fishing spell.

I logged out and back in and unfortunately this did not fix the issue either.

I was very much looking forward to this potion, but it went to waste.

Administrator
Tyler FireFlame on Sep 17, 2021 wrote:
I have saved my Zero Energy Fishing Potion for a bit, and when I finally went to use it, nothing happened.

I attempted to use the potion when I only had 2 energy. I was in someone's Aero Village castle through the Castle Torus Headquarters. Upon trying to cast a fishing spell "Summon Fish" I got a pop-up above my players head saying "Insufficient Energy".

I tried casting some other fishing spells just in case, to no avail. I even tried purchasing an energy elixir to see if that would resolve the issue, but then I simply lost energy like normal when casting any fishing spell.

I logged out and back in and unfortunately this did not fix the issue either.

I was very much looking forward to this potion, but it went to waste.
Hey Tyler! Thank you for the report! I would highly suggest contacting Customer Support about this specific issue. Put when you used it, day and time, and they can look into it for you. Hope this helps!

Survivor
May 25, 2009
I'm sorry, I realized I only redeemed it. I did not remember that you use to go to the elixir tab in your backpack to use it. I found it the next day and used it.