Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bug possibly?

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 07, 2015
here's what happened, I got membership back like two nights ago, and last night I went to go fight a round of the fire-spitter spawn in Avalon for their animus for housing guests. I defeated them, but I only got animus from two of them?

it said my monstrology level was too low.... I collected some from the jabberwock and it didn't say that!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I think we have a chance of getting animus before we're the right level to guarantee it. The Fire-Spitter Spawn are rank 11 and so is Jabberwock. What rank are you? It sounds like you're probably close (might be over now) because you're managing to collect on most of them

It always gives the message for any creature hit that we didn't collect on even if we collected on some. EG I get the message saying I didn't collect because it was the wrong monster type when I use a multi hit and they can't all be collected.

Check your monstrology rank. If you're rank 11 or above and it's still happening it might be a glitch, if you're lower though you got lucky on the ones you collected