Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug in Dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 03, 2009
Me in my brother are completely frustrated, all day we have been having problems entering different zones in Dragonspyre. Whenever we enter one zone, the loading screen comes up it just sits there all day with the loading screen not coming off. Both of us are having this problem. Before it was giving us a 2-minute long loading screen, and then a note would pop up saying "Failed to connect to server" and take us to the zone we were originally coming from. So then we just switched realms, and then it started to work after that.

But now we are literally sitting here with the same loading screen, no warning note nothing, just sitting here with the same loading screen that isn't moving at all, no signs of hope. I ask for someone right away to come help us out, we are desperately seeking it thank you.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
That sounds very strange! If the problem continues, please contact our Customer Support to see if they can help identify what's going wrong.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game