Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Brume Mount Flashing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
Myself and several other players who own the Brume mounts from the Jewel Packs have noticed that randomly upon stopping or starting movement, the mounts flash white. I believe this is a minor graphical bug but it is quite annoying and a disappointment to those who spent crowns trying to get it. Could this be resolved? Thanks!

James WildHead

Administrator
pyrowizard3884 on May 1, 2020 wrote:
Myself and several other players who own the Brume mounts from the Jewel Packs have noticed that randomly upon stopping or starting movement, the mounts flash white. I believe this is a minor graphical bug but it is quite annoying and a disappointment to those who spent crowns trying to get it. Could this be resolved? Thanks!

James WildHead
Thanks for reporting this issue! We are putting in a fix tonight that should resolve it.

Survivor
Oct 13, 2012
I've also noticed this with my new brume mount that I just got today from the Life Jewel Pack. (5/19/20) It seems to still be having this issue with the flashing lights. Hopefully you guys can solve it!

Samantha UnicornLeaf