Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Brooke Waterman

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Why doesn't Brooke Waterman have the fishing icon floating over her head like the other fishing trainers so we can sell fish, see catch of the day, and fishing tournaments?
Thanks!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
markopolo100 on Feb 19, 2018 wrote:
Why doesn't Brooke Waterman have the fishing icon floating over her head like the other fishing trainers so we can sell fish, see catch of the day, and fishing tournaments?
Thanks!
Brooke is not a Trainer, like the others. She is just an NPC who gives you a Quest, and the Quest Reward is a Spell. See details here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Brooke_Waterman#axzz57Co3KdWZ

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
AluraMist2 on Feb 19, 2018 wrote:
Brooke is not a Trainer, like the others. She is just an NPC who gives you a Quest, and the Quest Reward is a Spell. See details here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Brooke_Waterman#axzz57Co3KdWZ
Right...but that's my question...does she have to be a trainer to be a place where we can sell fish and get the tournaments, etc.?

Just seemed odd to me that she's a fishing guru, but they didn't make give her the functions the other fishing NPCs have.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Agreed.

It would be nice if we could at least sell our fish and find out the catch of the day from her.

Alia Misthaven

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
I guess she is a good fisher, but an amateur, while the others are professional fishermen and it is their business. She is in it for the fun of catching fish, not to market them. If not her, maybe they could have another vendor in Avalon we could sell fish to, and one in each world while they are at it.