Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Broken Quests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2011
Awhile back when I was questing on my main death character I experienced a problem

I was no longer able to continue my crafting quest, when I went to return it (because I had finished the task) the question mark above the npc's head was still gray and I couldn't turn it in.

So now I am no longer able to complete my crafting quests>

After that, it got even worse.

When I tried to get my scarecrow pet quest, that broke too. All the way up from that quest I am no longer to get the level 90 pets or my higher level spells.

I tried to wait it out but nothing really is working now...

it stinks to get to level 100 and have your most important quests break
is anyone else having this problem? Or is there any way to fix it? Please help>>

Survivor
May 04, 2011
Now I've just leveled my life wizard to 48 and again, the quest broke... what is going on?

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Victoria SoulCatch... on May 24, 2015 wrote:
Awhile back when I was questing on my main death character I experienced a problem

I was no longer able to continue my crafting quest, when I went to return it (because I had finished the task) the question mark above the npc's head was still gray and I couldn't turn it in.

When I tried to get my scarecrow pet quest, that broke too. All the way up from that quest I am no longer to get the level 90 pets or my higher level spells.

is anyone else having this problem? Or is there any way to fix it? Please help>>
Make sure you actually bring your crafted objects with you when you turn in the quest.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria SoulCatch... on May 24, 2015 wrote:

You most likely skipped one.

Administrator
Hello,

For crafting quests, you will need to have the items you crafted for the quest in your backpack when you go to turn in the quest.

To get the scarecrow pet, you will need to complete the quest Death's Egg from Garm Moonstalker in Austrilund. If he doesn't have that quest for you, click on the "prequest" section and work your way backward until you find what you need to finish before continuing.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Death%27s_Egg

For additional assistance, you can send an email to support@wizard101.com.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 04, 2011
I have the level requirements and everything...

it still does not show up

I have all the quests done needed to complete it

but still nothing comes up when I ask the teacher or try to turn in my quest...

Even when I have all my items needed for crafting also, it still doesn't work.