Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bring the Key

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 01, 2015
Hi all
I am really angry about this
Those who are watching this post pls
BRING THE KEY with you when you team up for a skeleton boss. You don't pretend people who will help you fight bring the key with you. IT'S NOT FAIR. Then us wizards who just want to help someone have to wait for 10 MINUTES infront of the kiosck to help someone else.
PLS DON'T IGNORE THIS POST.
Andrew

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
I have an idea for that people who want to team up for a skeleton key boss and have a key can enter but if they don't have a key a window will appear and say 'can't enter without a skeleton key'.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
This has been an issue pretty much since they were launched. Don't join a Skeleton Key Team Up unless YOU have a key. Is that fair? I don't know, but you'll be waiting 10 minutes if you're not prepared yourself!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I think it would make sense if the person starting the team up had to have a key in their backpack to be able to create a team up.

If we don't have access to the area we shouldn't be able to call for other wizards to help us.

PS. We can reset the 10 minute time out by killing Foulgaze just down from the kiosk...it's a quick, easy kill. It's still a pain when you've done nothing wrong but at least we can get back to helping others more quickly

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
Victoria FireHeart on Jul 31, 2018 wrote:
I think it would make sense if the person starting the team up had to have a key in their backpack to be able to create a team up.

If we don't have access to the area we shouldn't be able to call for other wizards to help us.

PS. We can reset the 10 minute time out by killing Foulgaze just down from the kiosk...it's a quick, easy kill. It's still a pain when you've done nothing wrong but at least we can get back to helping others more quickly
That is great thnx a lot!!!