Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Belladonna Crisp disconnected head

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
I am sure others must have seen this too, but I am surprised that I didn't see anything here about it. Belladonna Crisp doesn't have her head on straight! ok, yes, I know all the jokes on that are sure to fly, but I am talking about literally. If you watch her when she fixes her hair, her neck goes sort of sideways and disconnects from her head for a second. Looks like an issue with the underlying object points not being attached properly. Tech guys might want to take a look at it.

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
I haven't notice it lately... I've been too busy with crafting, gardening, and working on my ice and storm. I'll have to check later. Sure it isn't your computer?

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
groomiester wrote:
I am sure others must have seen this too, but I am surprised that I didn't see anything here about it. Belladonna Crisp doesn't have her head on straight! ok, yes, I know all the jokes on that are sure to fly, but I am talking about literally. If you watch her when she fixes her hair, her neck goes sort of sideways and disconnects from her head for a second. Looks like an issue with the underlying object points not being attached properly. Tech guys might want to take a look at it.
that's what she gets for saying pigswick academy is better than ravenwood!

-blaze duskstone legendary conjurer