Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beguile Not working Properly

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I beguiled a Elite Cyclops Warrior in Mount Olympus and it shows us that he's about to Humongofrog however instead of doing it to all his friends he does it to all of us. I've had other glitches with Beguile before too. Such as there is an extra round after where we can't target the beguiled creature but he still targets us. I think beguile is broken.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
exp613 on Jul 22, 2017 wrote:
I beguiled a Elite Cyclops Warrior in Mount Olympus and it shows us that he's about to Humongofrog however instead of doing it to all his friends he does it to all of us. I've had other glitches with Beguile before too. Such as there is an extra round after where we can't target the beguiled creature but he still targets us. I think beguile is broken.
Some enemies can be immune to the beguile spell, just like some are immune to being stunned!

If your enemy is not immune, you must wait until the next round, for beguile to become effective.

Hope this helped!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Blaze03554 on Jul 24, 2017 wrote:
Some enemies can be immune to the beguile spell, just like some are immune to being stunned!

If your enemy is not immune, you must wait until the next round, for beguile to become effective.

Hope this helped!

If they are immune, it wouldn't show the Humungofrog spell.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Blaze03554 on Jul 24, 2017 wrote:

Hope this helped!

Yeah, that definitely is not the issue. As Oran said, it wouldn't show Humongofrog. Also when you cast the spell there is an animation that says "Immune" if they are immune to that spell. That is not the issue and I know how beguile is supposed to work. I'm saying that in this particular incidence he cast humongofrog against us when it should have been against his teammates. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that the first minion had just hit us with a humongofrog?

Also there have been other times where a bad guy is beguiled like it's supposed to be, but then the round after it still shows us that he is on our team, but he's actually not and is not targetable. So you can't hit it, even with an AOE, but he still will hit you. It's really weird.