Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beggar in Gutenstadt

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Honestly not sure if this is a bug or not... but I can not for the life of me find Gustaf the beggar who is supposedly in Gutenstadt.. maybe I'm just incredibly blind or maybe he's actually not there? Just hoping someone can clear this up for me! Thanks!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
That NPC will not appear until you finish the two previous quest involving the Good Will Ambassador. Finish those quests and he will appear.

Developer
Did you already free Gustaf from inside the Ratings Board? If so he is right outside of the Ratings Board.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Lookit Light on Jan 11, 2021 wrote:
That NPC will not appear until you finish the two previous quest involving the Good Will Ambassador. Finish those quests and he will appear.
That's the most frustrating part is that I have completed those quests and still still can't find him. Do you know where about he stands in Gutenstadt?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
BlakeGhostslinger on Jan 13, 2021 wrote:
That's the most frustrating part is that I have completed those quests and still still can't find him. Do you know where about he stands in Gutenstadt?
He should be located by the Dieter NPC. You should be able to see him against a building if you look around from there.

If you still cannot see him, then this issue should be taken to Kingsisle Support.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
BlakeGhostslinger on Jan 13, 2021 wrote:
This may be a stupid question, but do you have your quest arrow on?

Developer
Gustaf is in Karamelle City near the exit to Gumdrop Forest.