Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Been experiencing lot of lag since 17th of May.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
Hey,

Since the 17th of May, I've been experiencing a lot of delay while playing Wizard101. It is at such a high severity that it renders the game almost unplayable. I'm constantly missing turns even though I've made a skill selection in combat, delays in moving across regions, delays when interacting with the pet games and stores, basically any interaction which expects a response from the server.

I've played Wizard101 for over four years now without any issues, so it is safe to assume it's not an issue with any of my firewall settings. Other games that I do play, as well as my internet in general is totally fine. I believe it is just Wizard101 that is having delays for me. I am not alone in this, multiple people have also reported having delays since about the same time.

Hopefully it's just a minor issue which can be resolved quickly and not many people have been effected by this.

Thanks for the amazing support and for providing us with one of the best family friendly games out there.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2012
Having the exact same problems, even after having my net provider reset my connection just to be sure.